Do I need an account to order on AURONOS?
- Yes, you need to register to create an account.
From whom do I buy my items?
- On AURONOS, only items from certified Swiss retailers are sold.
What happens if my ordered item is not available?
- If your item is not available, the order will be cancelled and your money refunded.
What methods of payment are available?
- Mastercard - Visa - American Express - Postfinance Card - Postfiance E-Finance - Twint - Apple Pay - Google Pay - Samsung Pay - Invoice
Can I pay the bill in instalments?
- Yes, you have the possibility to pay your bill in instalments
Payment by invoice up to CHF 5`000.-.
- For articles over 5000.-, we cannot offer you payment by invoice
Why can't I pay by invoice?
- Your details are automatically checked in the payment process. The system then decides on the basis of your data whether an order by invoice is possible for you.
Where can I see the shipping time of my shipment?
- You can see the specified shipping time with the item, or after you have successfully placed your order, in your customer account.
Is my order insured?
- Items that you order on AURONOS are always shipped insured.
What happens to my shipment if I am not at home?
- If you are not at home, the postman will leave a collection slip in your letterbox.
Can I also collect my item from a retailer?
- At the moment AURONOS does not offer collection from the respective retailer.
Can I have my order delivered abroad?
- Articles on AURONOS are only sent to Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
Can I track my order?
- Yes, after placing your order you will receive an email containing a tracking number.
Do I have a right of return?
- The dealers who offer their articles on AURONOS grant the customer a 14-day right of return. - The following points must be observed: • Returns must be registered on the customer account before the item is returned. • You have a 14-day right of return. The prerequisite is that the goods are undamaged and intact. The goods must be returned complete and in the original packaging. • You are responsible for the costs of the return shipment (liability for loss, damage, etc.). • The following items are excluded from the right of return: SALE items, piercings, intimate jewellery, and customised items (e.g. engraved etc...).
How do I return my order?
- You must register the return in your account before sending it. You send the item directly back to the supplier you received it from, a return will never be sent to AURONOS.
What happens to my payment in the event of a return?
- The method of refund varies depending on the payment method and will be made within 14 days of receipt of the return.
Do I have a guarantee?
- Yes, the guarantee will be displayed with the item.
What do I do if I have a warranty claim?
- You must contact the retailer from whom you received your item directly. In your user account you can check which retailer your item was shipped from.
What is not covered by the warranty?
- Any damage caused by improper handling, accidents, normal wear and tear or lack of care of the item.